Thursday, April 9, 2020

Avid, Magnificent, Even, Likeable, Intelligent, Avid

Apt, able  (not everyone can erupt from a pumpkin!)




 Measurably magnificent  through and through  (do you see any Italian roots?)




 (Someone is glad that Mom and Dad met dancing, and they are including her in their dance through life!)




  


Even (Steven)--first a boy, now a girl, balanced and beautiful 

This is my brother--it was just a bit boring being an only boy!
"But he was tickled...
and delighted at the prospect, of having a playmate!"
"Here comes my sister!"





and Dad

Likeable, loves Mom 


                                                  and even brother!
Here are the two bears, and their parents!

My mom and Dad open up the world--take me places




                                                                             and keep me safe!

Inventive, intelligent

"I am currently mom's taste tester!"
Do you think I will one day make bridges like Dad?













Avid, amiable


What would we do without this amazing friend !
  
Beloved of many, Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment